4 Nights / 5 Days
Destination Covered : Dubai
* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Total 2 flights in the package
Air India Express
New Delhi24 Oct, 13:35
Dubai24 Oct, 15:55
Air India Express
Dubai28 Oct, 12:50
New Delhi28 Oct, 17:50
Your Hotel in
Fortune Grand Hotel Apartme...
Room Type: Studio Room
to your hotel and spend the day as you please or choose from the various activities available in the customization section. We've already included a few exciting activities you can indulge in.
Once you have checked-in, you will be picked up from the hotel and taken to Burj Khalifa in a shared vehicle. We hope you enjoy the panoramic view from the 124th floor of the most vibrant and buzzing city in the world!
Dubai Half Day City Tour will start at 08 30 - 09:00 hrs . Our tour begins with a drive into the Palm Jumeirah dubbed as the eighth wonder of the world and head for a quick photostop in front of the Atlantis Hotel. We then drive towards the beautiful Jumeirah Mosque built in the year 1979 in the tradition of the fatimi mosques of Egypt. Our tour is headed towards the famous Sheikh Zayed road highway to view Burj Khalifa Tower, the tallest building in the world from a long distance. Our journey continues towards the old part of the city where we pass impressive palaces of the ruling family of Dubai on our way to the famous Dubai Creek. We then pay a visit to the famous gold and spice souk where bargains galore await. Your next stop is at a souvenir shop where you will have time to buy antiques, souvenirs, arts and crafts. Our city ends at the iconic Burj Al Arab hotel with a stop outside the hotel for photographs
Later in evening, proceed for Dinner Dhow Cruise which offers a fascinating glimpse of the radiance of Dubai at night .Dinner cruises unfold the shimmering high-rise structures that surround the creek, whilst sailing under bridges and in view of marvelous architectures such as the National Bank of Dubai, Chamber of Commerce Building and much more. The dinner cruise from 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM. Relish all-inclusive sumptuous buffet dinner, soft drinks, tea and lots more in our 2-hour Dhow Dinner Cruise.It includes :
~Welcome Drink (non-alcoholic)
~Two hours cruising inclusive of a sumptuous international buffet accompanied by a selection of soft beverages
~Background music (popular Arabic & English songs) while having dinner
~Return transfers from/to any hotel in Dubai
After a hearty breakfast, you will get picked up from your hotel for the desert safari in a Land Cruiser only between 2:30 to 3:00 PM , a ride over the sand dunes followed by a barbeque dinner and belly dance performance in the desert - another Dubai experience! The Desert Safari begins early evening with dune bashing, and is followed by barbeque dinner at a traditional bedouin campsite.
Ferrari World and Abu Dhabi City Tour : Full day visit to Abu Dhabi and Yas Island where you can enjoy fastest roller coaster - Formula Rossa . Enjoy the beautiful City Tour of Abu Dhabi with the Grand Mosque visit. This tour is done in Seat in Coach basis.
*Operates only on Monday,Wednesday,Friday
On this day, enjoy breakfast, check-out from your hotel and spend the day at leisure. You will get a private transfer from your hotel to the airport, as per the time of your flight.
Suggested places: On your last day in Dubai, you can spend time shopping at the Karama Shopping Centre, if you wish to buy gifts or souvenirs. You can also visit Al Fahidi Street, lined with electronic shops for shopping electronics at tax-free prices. Alternatively, you can relax at one of the several beaches in Dubai. You can visit the Black Palace Beach for its calm waters and serene sunsets. Or you can spend time, at Al, Mamzar Beach Park, which has lush barbecue areas, playgrounds, lagoons and is perfect for an entire day. (Please note, that these are only suggested activities and are not included in the package.)
- Please note that once your booking is confirmed, you will receive an e-mail as well as an SMS on your registered mobile number confirming your booking.
- Please note that if your flight is arriving into Dubai after 1:00 PM, the tour to Burj Khalifa (if opted for shared basis) will not be possible on the same day.
- Please expect to receive your vouchers 72 hours before your departure date (subject to full payment of your package cost)
- Please note that these packages are customizable, which means that you will be able to make changes to the itinerary/activity if you so desire. The final payment will be calculated as per the activities reflecting on the website which will be outlined in the confirmatory e-mail sent to you
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included
- In case your package needs to be cancelled due to any natural calamity, weather conditions etc. Across the World shall strive to give you the maximum possible refund subject to the agreement made with our trade partners/vendors
- If payment is not made as per the schedule provided in the first booking confirmation e-mail, Across the World reserves the right to cancel the booking after attempting to get in touch with you. Refunds would be as per the package cancellation policy
- The passenger names in the booking form should be exactly as per passports. Across the World will not bear any liability for the name change fee, if incorrect names and ages have been added at the time of booking
- Please note that if your package includes a flight which is a low cost carrier (Air Asia, Scoot Airlines, Air Arabia, Jetstar, Fly Dubai, Thai AirAsia, Air India Express, Tiger Airways) then baggage will not be included in the package. Baggage can be added as per your requirement at an additional cost depending on the airlines and destination. Our Travel Expert will attempt to get in touch with you within 24-hours after the booking has been confirmed for baggage addition
- Please ensure that baggage requirements are given to our Travel Expert latest by 5 days before the date of departure
- Standard check-in time at the hotel is normally 2:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am. An early check-in, or a late check-out is solely based on the discretion of the hotel
- In case the selected hotel is unavailable for booking, an alternate arrangement will be offered to the customer in another hotel of a similar category
- Certain hotels abroad may ask for a security deposit during check-in, which is refundable at check-out subject to the hotel’s policy
- SIGHTSEEING ACTIVITIES/TRANSFERS
- Please note that 'Day at Leisure' essentially implies that no sightseeing activities have been included for that day
- Kindly be on time for your activities, tours and transfers. Most countries are quite strict about following a schedule
- Cancellation stage: 10 or more days prior to departure.
- The initial booking amount will be forfeited. In case you have paid 100% of the package cost as the initial booking amount or first payment, a Across the World executive will share details of the non-refundable services included in the package (as per the confirmation email shared with you at the time of booking). The balance amount after deducting the cost of the non-refundable services, will be refunded to you.
- Cancellation stage: less than 10 days prior to departure.
- No refund will be provided upon cancellation done within 10 days before departure